Saturday 6 October 2012

October 6, 2012 Message From Firesky


Message from Firesky,
Oh how I pleaded with her to leave there and go to where she could be protected, cared for and finish her work.

Julia,
I love you with all of my heart and I am so sorry but I knew they would find me. I know how they found out and from whom, many of us everywhere are dying of body with this blood type.

I was sitting in the back yard when a large plane dropped way too low then began coming straight at me and sprayed me. I knew it was deliberate because the pilot tipped his wing to one side as he did it. I couldn't move quick enough to get away. I soon became sick and struggle now to breathe. I tested positive for chemical spray  and barrium.

Soon after the spirit of who was once a Sumarian man, the tall ones from inner earth, with many others appeared in the sky to tell me they are waiting for me, and my time is now limited. This now will begin a war between man and the aliens many fear and the light wave will no longer be slowed down, the surface world will slowly  be destroyed.

I can know longer speak out loud, and I'm not sure if I can finish the truth, I'm very weak and I'm suffocating from the spray. It only took them one fly over to get me. I had not long begun the physical body rejuvination when this happened to me. This is how they killed my body on Mars and what you call your moon.

 My body will return to Mother Nature's way of life, the earth. My electric light inner mind will leave, because that is what I am that speaks, an electrical energy form.

I will try to stay with you as long as I can, but I know I don't have long. They kill my way down every where I have ever gone to stop me from stopping the wrong way of life. I will always be with you in your heart, I love you dearly for caring, listening and being there to share the burden I carried within my mind, I only exist now julia like a computer program. I am no longer connected to feel from the body heart as the body is dying quickly.
                                 
I love you for who you are,
Firesky

No comments:

Post a Comment